Cornerstone Community Church is nestled into a newer neighbourhood with two schools nearby. At Cornerstone, it is our desire to create an environment where people feel welcomed, loved, cared for and a part of a family. We do our best to treat each other like family. We place an emphasis on connection with God and one another. We are committed to doing our best to communicate God’s Word in a way that makes sense without losing its intended meaning. People have described Cornerstone as genuine, welcoming, loving, caring, generous, and kind. Like any family, we are not perfect. We do not always agree on everything, but we DO AGREE that we are better together.
1. The Bible is God's flawless Word.
2. The Father, Son and Holy Spirit are co-equal and co-eternal.
3. Jesus Christ is God in the flesh and our only Saviour.
4. Everyone has sinned and needs to be forgiven.
5. God loves all people as demonstrate through Jesus Christ.
6. Christ died for our sins and rose again to save us.
7. Salvation is a gift of God by grace alone through faith.
8. Christians are responsible to love God and to love people.
*We are affiliated with the Pentecostal Assemblies of Canada. Please visit the PAOC website to see our full "Statement of Fundamental and Essential Truths"